• Who decides what items are made?
Frequently Asked Questions- Spiritwear Fundraising Program
The club officers decide which Spiritwear items they think will best suit the club. If you have suggestions for future designs or items please get in touch with whoever in your club is responsible for the Spiritwear decisions.
• I missed all the order deadlines for apparel; can I still order the items?
Unfortunately with this program there are order time frames where items are made. If you miss the deadlines Sling It will not be placing any additional orders. Make sure you are aware of the time frames or contact your club to see if they have extra.
• Is the club going to have these items for sale during the season?
It is up to your club if they decide to order any additional items to sell at a different point during the season. You will need to get in touch with whoever in your club is responsible for the Spiritwear decisions. Most likely this might be your only chance to purchase the items, so make sure you get your orders in on time.
• Will Sling It be selling any of these items in their stores during the season?
At this time the Sling It Lacrosse retail stores will not be stocking Spiritwear items for any club.
• Who do I get in touch with if I have questions on ordering?
If you have questions about the items or ordering from the Sling It Lacrosse site, please contact Rachel at 1-800-6935-LAX ext.204 or at Rachel@slingitlacrosse.com.
• How are the items sized?
All items are usually unisex fit so please take that into account when ordering.
• Why are the Warrior bag dates different than the apparel/28” Bag dates and why do they take so long?
The bags are custom and made specifically for Ross. Their production time spans a few months as they are literally sewn together for your orders. They are produced by the equipment manufacturer Warrior.
• Why are there two different bags?
There is a larger sized bag made by Warrior for the older players and a 28” sized bag made for younger players and girls.
• What are the order deadlines and when will my items arrive in the store or be shipped out?
Please reference your club's page and at the top, the dates are listed. You will be contacted the day before you can expect your items.
• Can I place my order in a Sling It! store or over the phone?
Unfortunately all orders for the Sling It Lacrosse Spiritwear Program must be made online only. No orders will be accepted over the phone or in our Sling It Lacrosse Retail stores.
• Can I return my items and get a refund?
Orders can only be refunded if your request is placed before the order deadline is reached. Once we hit the order deadline we will not be able to grant any refunds or accept any returns as Sling It Lacrosse will not be stocking any of the Spiritwear items. They are only on a made to order basis.
• What do I do if I order the wrong size?
If you order the wrong size you need to contact Rachel immediately to make any changes. Changes can only be made before order deadlines. Anything after that date cannot be exchanged as extra Spiritwear will not be ordered. We will only be ordering exactly what customers are requesting.
• What if I need a size that isn’t offered?
If there isn’t a size offered that you are looking for then the item likely does not come in that size. Please email Rachel@slingitlacrosse.com to double check.
• What if I want the item but in a different color?
The Spiritwear Fundraising items are not available for ordering in any different colors or styles than what your club has chosen.
• Why aren’t there more items available for me to order from my club page?
Your Club chose the selected items as they figured they would be the best sellers and most popular choices of Spiritwear for your program.
• Can I change the size or quantity of what I ordered after I have received the confirmation email?
You can change your order as long as it is before the order deadline. Please contact Rachel with any changes or questions you have at 1-800-6935-LAX X204 or at email@example.com.
• When will my credit card be charged?
Your card will be charged as soon as the orders are placed online even though the items won’t be available for shipping or pick up for a few weeks.
• Can I order lacrosse equipment as well as my club’s Spiritwear items at the same time on www.slingitlacrosse.com?
For the Sling It Spiritwear Program, you may only order the Spiritwear items together and cannot combine it with any equipment orders. While the actual website will allow you to group orders, Sling It needs you to keep them separate as we will process them in a different manner than we would an order for equipment. They are handled by separate divisions so they need to be kept separate. If you do order them together, your equipment will be held until your spiritwear items are ready.
• How do I select in store pick up for my Spiritwear order?
Upon checkout, under "Shipping Options", please select the Sling It Location you would like to pick up from. If no options like this are visible, your items do not qualify for in-store pickup.
• Why can’t I select in store pick up for my equipment orders on www.slingitlacrosse.com?
At this time our company is still growing and we are not able to allow in store pick up for items ordered online. We hope to have this feature as an option eventually on www.slingitlacrosse.com, but it isn’t within our reaches yet. We know this causes our customers a slight inconvenience, but we hope you understand our growing pains and stick with us until we can get there.
• How long will Sling It keep the items in store after the pick-up date?
Sling It Lacrosse needs all orders to be picked up within 3 weeks of reaching the retail store. We don’t have a lot of extra space so we need these items to be picked up within this time frame.
• How are the items shipped out?
The items will be shipped out using UPS. You must provide a valid ship to address, UPS will NOT ship to PO BOX’s. Sling It Lacrosse is not responsible for any shipping delays due to addresses being entered incorrectly with online orders. Ground shipping is a 1 day ship to all places within the Northern California Bay area. If you will be traveling and need the items shipped out of state, please select whichever shipping option will get you the items by the date you need. It generally takes 5 business days for items to reach the east coast, so plan accordingly for any areas in-between. Also check the UPS holiday schedule as sometimes ground shipments are only delivered up until December 23rd. If you do not select the appropriate shipping, Sling It Lacrosse will not be held accountable.
• Can someone else pick up my order if I can’t make it to the store?
You may have someone other than yourself pick up the order you placed. You will need to know the 4 digit order number from the online order for the store to release the order.
• How will I know when I can pick up my item in store?
As soon as the items are available in the store for pick up, Sling It Lacrosse will send an email alert to the email you provided in your online order. We also have specific dates that the items are guaranteed to be in store by, so you can count on the items being available in the store then if the email gets pulled into your spam folder.
• If I change my mind and want to have my item shipped out even though I selected in store pick up what do I do?
If you change your mind and it is before the pick-up date, please contact Rachel at 1-800-6935-LAX ext.204 or at Rachel@slingitlacrosse.com and she can work out having you pay for shipping. If it is after the pick-up date then you need to contact the Sling It Lacrosse retail store where the items are and they can facilitate your shipping request. It will likely take a few days to ship out from the store, so please do not use this as a quick last minute holiday request.